The Gift That Pays My Rent

Friday, February 11, 2011

I will no longer follow your blog!

So apparently I am in some way offensive enough for one of my blog followers to personally e mail me and tell me they will no longer follow my postings. BITCH! if you want to read offensive then sit back an I will make sure you know what offensive really means!


Dear person who thinks I am offensive,

I took a great big shit this morning. It was a liberating feeling. My bowels evacuated with the intensity of a waterfront hooker looking to suck her next dick. Speaking of sex, I fucked my boyfriend last night. Yep I love gay sex and sometimes cant get enough of my hot man. I pinned him down and had my way again and again and again. then I took a shower and realized that my appetite was not satisfied, so I went back to him and had some more gay SEX. Sex, however is not a four letter word so i think I should have said Fuck. Fuck Fuck Fuck, lets all be afraid of this word, it is soooooooo offensive.

I also woke up still a little drunk. I drank some maker's mark last night. I felt like Lindsey Lohan. Except i don't own a car or have any acting jobs, so I guess the only thing we have in common is a lust for the drink. Speaking of lust, did you notice that I said FUCK!

I just waved off a bum with open sores on his face. I wanted to feel bad but that would not be offensive enough. I felt sick to my tummy looking at all of those meth induced sores on his face. I went to the restroom in Starbucks to throw up, but ended up dry heaving for a second then decided to take another shit. It felt great! That was a fragment sentence and I could care less. I hate grammar and hope it goes to hell with that bum.

By the way, I know your a Mormon! Did you know that they just made a musical about your religion? Enough said about that topic.

Happy fucking Valentines day you entitled bitch! I hope when you lay down to "Make Love" to your impotent husband, you distract your brain long enough to think about me. Also, if you decide to continue to over populate the world even more, I hope you brat is gay and offensive like me!

The rest of this letter is some offensive words I will make SURE to use in the future!

Cock
Balls
Sarah Palin
Taint
Fore skin
Vagina Slime
Butt Hole
Republican
Fuck
Damn
Hell
Limbaugh
Cock
Suck
Texas


Thank you

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahahah! Love it. Fucker.
    Aww shit. Now people are commenting offensively. in incockplete... er inCOMplete sentences with bad grammar and punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would prefer it if you never said Limbaugh again. (Tee hee hee).

    Love and hugs, WhitB. :)

    ReplyDelete