The Gift That Pays My Rent

Monday, January 10, 2011

Why

I was told that all gay people were on a mission to try to recruit and convert all people to what they call the Homosexual Agenda.   Sounds very official doesn't it?  The same people making this claim, state that all us gays come standard with a sort of jedi-like ability to mind control all you Vajay-jay lovers into worshiping the cock.  We also have a fabulous Department of Interior (Design?)  that Allows us to print reading materials and propaganda that we distribute like a pink thigh high boot wearing Nazi (Course our wrists are pointed down when we salute that way).  Well here my friends is the problem with all of this, on cold February day about 30 years ago, a fat baby was born face up, this child would grow to become, one awful homosexual.

As I am sure you can figure out by now that the baby was me, And when i say awful, i don't mean that i am cruel or hurtful.  I simply mean that if you buy into the theory that we are standing like Greenpeace on the corners asking you sign up to help save the ass bandits.  I must have missed the mandatory training.    Some of my readers are my friends and family, and some of them would say "No Miles! your great at being a Homo!"  "Nobody can leer at an ass better than you!"  Well I did come with some evidence of said claim.  And i am here to tell you, if the gays are on a recruiting mission to be more like their stereotype, I will probably be hidden from the public in some Guantanamo style prison, that will serve fabulous cosmos. 


Exhibit A:  Where I do All my Writing.

Currently I am sitting in the Library in downtown Portland.  My current time left on this free public computer is 40 mins.  I am sandwiched between a flannel wearing man who looks a little like a St Bearnard and a older man who keeps laughing at CNN.com and smells like he has a bologna sandwich stuffed under each arm pit.  Do i care?  nope its free to sit here and for the most part, I like the people watching.  I am sure the homosexual agenda has rules against not using a public computer in a public place.  I am sure I should be using an I pad at Starbucks.   Bad Homo!

Well, I am going to save the rest of my time for some good old fashion Mafia Wars (also not very gay)

See you tomorrow for more evidence against me

No comments:

Post a Comment